Tuesday, March 16, 2010
4:14 PM | Posted by Bethany Rim | | Edit Post
How do you get your toddlers teeth brushed? Ohdeedoh.com has some tips...
- Saying, "listen to the toothbrush make its brushing sound!"
- Giving your child a toothbrush so she can brush your teeth while you brush hers.
- Letting her face the mirror and watch while you brush her teeth.
- Challenging her to keep her mouth open while you sing a song (her favorite song, happy birthday, or Raffi's "Brush Your Teeth")
- Set a timer, and let her brush her teeth first, then when the timer beeps, it's your turn.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
1:55 PM | Posted by Bethany Rim | | Edit Post
Is there a healthy amount you can spoil your kids? Does any kind of spoiling make them spoiled brats? I found a lot of articles around the web that address the issue of spoiling your kids. It seems to be a mixed bag of opinions on whats okay and whats not okay. What do you think? Are you kids spoiled unintentionally? Check out the top 10 signs your kids are spoiled below and other articles.
10 Signs That Your Child is Spoiled -- LilSugar
How Do You Teach Your Kids to Be Grateful? -- Momversation
Is There Such a Thing as a Spoiled Child? -- LilSugar
Is It Okay to Let Grandparents Spoil Kids? -- Babies Online
You Can't Spoil a Baby! -- Girl-Mom
Why Not Spoil the Kids? -- L.A. Moms Blog
How To Deal With Spoiled Kids -- Gagazine
Presents, Please. -- Babble
Why You Should Spoil Your Kids -- OC Mom Mag
Spoiled Kids and Icky Parents -- Mothering Heights
- ► 2011 (163)