Tuesday, March 16, 2010
4:14 PM | Posted by Bethany Rim | | Edit Post
How do you get your toddlers teeth brushed? Ohdeedoh.com has some tips...
- Saying, "listen to the toothbrush make its brushing sound!"
- Giving your child a toothbrush so she can brush your teeth while you brush hers.
- Letting her face the mirror and watch while you brush her teeth.
- Challenging her to keep her mouth open while you sing a song (her favorite song, happy birthday, or Raffi's "Brush Your Teeth")
- Set a timer, and let her brush her teeth first, then when the timer beeps, it's your turn.
- ► 2011 (163)